Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pronouns - Objective

Following are the objective pronouns that we will discuss in this post.Me , Him ,Her,Them,You,Us

Tamil equivalents will be enakku ,engalukku ,unakku,ungalukku,avalukku,avanukku,avarukku.


Hindi equivalents will be mujhe , humein ,tujhe etc.


Nanage <==> To me

Give the book to me. --> Pustaka nanage kodu.


Nammage <==> To Us

He gave the book to us. --> Avanu nammage pustaka kottidanu.


Ninnage <==> You

What do you want ?. --> Ninnage enu bekku?.


Nimmage <==> You (with respect or Plural )

What do you want ?. --> Nimmage enu bekku?.


Avanige <==> To him

I gave the book to him. --> Naanu avanige pustaka kottide.


Avalige <==> To her

I gave the book to her. --> Naanu avalige pustaka kottide.


Avarige <==> To them

I gave the books to them. --> Naanu avarige pustakagalu kottide.





1 comment:

  1. thank u very much for the person u created this blog, because am willing to learn kannada and searched in net but was unsatisfying me, but ur blog is really nice and induced me to learn kannada, thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete